Monday of Lent 4, March 20

 

What does God want from me? What is His will for me?


Very simply, God’s will is that you be His child, now and forever! That’s what He wants more than anything else!


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.  ~ John 3:16

God our Savior desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.  ~ 1 Timothy 2:3b-4

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.  ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

ACTIVITY: Make a list of all the good things you have in your life - even if life is tough for you right now, you just might be surprised how many there are!


Dear Jesus, thank You for making me Your child. Thank you for all You have given me. Help me to make good decisions in my life and know that You will bless me and love me. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment