Thursday of Lent 3, March 16

 

I want to serve God, but I don’t know how! I feel so useless. What does God want me to do?
?


You don’t have to do big things to serve God. He loves the little things we do. They matter!


I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me. . . . Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.  ~ Matthew 25:35-36, 40

ACTIVITY: Do a little thing for someone today (a hug, a compliment, a favor, anything!). You might be surprised how BIG that is to them! And appreciate the little things other do for you. 


Dear Jesus, thank You for all the gifts You have given me, and help me share them with others. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment